- Mehrtash Motamedi, University of British Columbia
International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering is associated with the Islamic Azad University. The journal enjoys the full support of the IAU, who provide funds to cover all costs of publication, including the Article Processing Charges (APC’s) for all authors. Therefore the journal is both free to read and free to publish in for everyone.
- View more articles
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
Aims & scope
International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering, The Professional Journal of Islamic Azad University, South Tehran Branch serving professionals in analysis and design methods for buildings and special structures, bridges, dams and other type of structures, in severe condition such as wind and earthquake concerned with advanced technologies.
The aims of the Journal are to provide a unique forum for the publication and rapid dissemination of original research on structural engineering. The articles (contributed research articles and state-of-the-art reviews) are expected to make a significant contribution to the research and development activities of the academic and professional engineering community with the highest quality. All articles will be peer-reviewed in accordance with the Journal policies by the professional advisory editors.
Contributions are welcome on various aspects of subject in the field of Structural Engineering, including the following:
- Analytical and design methods
- Dams, Bridges, Buildings and Special Structures
- Case studies and failure investigation
- Innovations in design and new technologies
- Performance of Structures
- Repairs, Strengthening, and Maintenance
- Stability Engineering
- Soil-Structure Interaction
- Standards and Codes of Practice
- Structural and Solid Mechanics
- Structural Safety and Reliability
- Experimental Studies and Testing Technologies
- Vibration, Impact and Structural Dynamics
- Wind, impulse and Earthquake Engineering
Articles published in the International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering before 2012 can be found in the archive section at: journals.azad.ac.ir/ijase
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
- Google Scholar
- Summon by Serial Solutions